Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What does being married really mean?!?!?!?

Being married, to some is having a life long partner in life. As for me its more than just having a partner in life, its deeper than that. Someone who is your friend, listener,lover, comedian (josh still makes me laugh so hard my cheeks hurt or i seriously pee my pants)lol... Its the WTF factor Wants Thinking and Feeling...Like "I'm feeling...or I was thinking.. and last "I Want"... You cant judge how the other is feeling...thats their own feelings not yours. Its about understanding each others needs. Spiritual Intimacy with Devotion, Psychological Intimacy with Understanding, and Physical Intimacy with Satisfaction. Just myyy thoughts. One book a couple peps have told me to read is 5Languages of Love.
"Dont use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." Ephesians4:29
wedding rings Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: