Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our Anniversary

Posted by Picasa

So tomoro josh and i have been married for a good ol 8yrs and counting. We've been together for 10yrs. Josh and I met through a mutual friend Joey Gomez(rip).. for a minute. We really started dating on March 23 2000. We were both in Mexico partying like we were Rockstars(wen i say rockstars im mean rockstars), I was dancing on the bar and Josh was cheering me on. And ever since then we've been together. 9 months after we started dateing i got preggers with my lil boy Luke Duke, and our family has been growing ever since. We have been through our ups and downs but the power of God has made the best out of it. Josh has taken me places that i probably would have never gone without him. And i could say ive taught him a few things too ;);) haha. We took a marriage class that has really worked for us and taught us a few things that we would have totally not known. I could honestly say that im more in love with him today than when i married him..crazy, i kno it sounds cliche`.. but it works. I really do think God has put us together for a reason. How could i grow up rite down the street from him and go to the same schools (elem.JrH. HS) and never have met him till i was 20yrs old..I thinks thats soosoo weird..but its Gods works..and im totally happy with that.

2 comments:

JenCoen said...

Can I comment now???

JenCoen said...

Hey... I tagged you over at my blog! Go check it out!